Neodent Implant Course Foundation knowledge
“Neodent: Strength is in numbers”
Greatness is an achievement:
Neodent implant system, part of the Straumann Group and the second largest implant system worldwide, provides excellent surgical efficiency in implant bed preparation with its simplified drilling sequence with high primary stability even in compromised bone quality due to unique implant design features. In addition, it has a wide range of prosthetic solutions with its Grand Morse connection for every clinical situation and the crestal bone level is stable in the long term. Moreover, it’s a scalable system with full integration in the digital workflow.
Grand Reliability (Stable and strong foundation designed for long term success)
When properly placed, Neodent implants maintain a stable crestal bone level in the long term.
Grand Simplicity (ONE PROSTHETIC PLATFORM)
All Neodent® Grand Morse implants feature the same unique Grand Morse™ connection regardless of the implant diameter.
Grand Stability (Always achieving adequate insertion torque)
A unique tapered design guaranteed to achieve sufficient primary stability in all bone types.
Feel the system in this interactive workshop:
Learn the fundaments of Neodent implant surgical placement in this hands-on course. Place implants on custom 3D printed models and practice realistic implant placement protocol using the Neodent surgery kit. Get to know the Neodent implant prosthetic workflow and discover why Neodent has ideal properties to restore any patient in every situation.
What will you learn:
- Get to know Neodent (implant systems, connections, surface treatment)
- Neodent philosophy (subcrestal placement, immediate loading, abutment level workflow)
- Neodent surgical cassette and components
- Neodent prosthetic protocol
- Which implant to choose in which situation
- How can primary stability be insured even in compromised (soft bone) situations?
- Tips and tricks and access to the largest Neodent surgery video gallery.